We can easily set our sharing timings and Buffer will automatically share our blog posts at that scheduled time on our behalf. Cool… Yeah!
So, let’s learn how to use Buffer to schedule blog posts.
- Go to Buffer and register for an account or log in with your twitter, facebook or linkedIn account.
- Click on Install in Seconds button to add Buffer Extension in your browser.
- Now you’ll be enter into your Buffer account. Simply click on Schedule tab to schedule your blog posts for auto sharing and add posting time there.
- Now click on What do you want to share field at the top left corner of the page.
- Add your post description and link and click on Buffer button to schedule it.
- That’s it. Now your posts will be automatically share at your scheduled timings.
Additional BenefitsWe are not limited to only share and schedule our blog posts for automatically sharing, there are other benefits too of using Buffer.
- There is a cool feature that allow us to check Analytics of our shared posts to get clear view how much benefit we are getting. One of my post attract 1 Comment and 18 likes while I was sleeping.
- It’s time consuming to open buffer account everytime to schedule blog posts. Right? Here we have one more cool option that is Buffer’s Extension for browser that we have already installed in step #2. Whenever you want to schedule your any post, simply open that post in your browser and click on buffer button icon at the top right corner of your page. It’ll automatically fetch all of it’s details and you just need to click Buffer button. That’s it
ConclusionThis was all about that I know about buffer. It helps me to promote my blog posts on social networking sites easily. Make use of it and promote your articles more conveniently by scheduling them at a great time.
Please share your views about this tutorial and let me know if you know other benefits of using Buffer for Blog promotion. Thanks and Happy Blogging