Tingkatkan traffic anda di sini

Jana Pendapatan Di Sini

Saturday 9 March 2013

Lawyer And Witness



In a court of a murder case. A lawyer is questioning a key witness.

Lawyer: Did you know this? (while showing images of murder victims)

Witness: Identify master.

Lawyer: Can you tell us?

Witness: That picture ..., sir.

Lawyer: No, I mean the people in this picture.

Witness: Oh, that's a picture of a woman, sir.

Lawyer: (started tension) All I want to know her name is, not male to female!

Witness: His name a Saodah bte Sameon , sir.

Lawyer: When was the last time you saw it? (put the picture on his desk)

Witness:just now .

Lawyer: Hahhh!!? How did you see just now ?

Witness: The reason is just now u show me the picture ..

Lawyer: It is not, I mean before I show the picture.

Witness: Sir i did not . I've never seen the picture before.

Lawyer: I'm not talking about this pictures !!! I'm talking about the victims!!! (while stabbing her pen in the picture)

Witness: Oh! The last time I saw was when the victim was stabbed, sir.

Lawyer: Could you please show who stabbed who is in this court. Are the men who were in the dock? (while stroking his chest as too tension)

Witness: No. (his hand point to the lawyer )

Lawyer: Hahhh!!! Why do you point to me!!?

Witness: Just now I saw you stab the picture with your pen.

Lawyer: ARGHHHHH!!! WHAT DO YOU TALK ABOUT YOU STUPID!!! I'M NOT TALK ABOUT PICTURE!!! I WAS TALK ABOUT MURDER VICTIM !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kami memerlukan sumbangan anda untuk menaik taraf blog ini.Sila click iklan di bawah untuk menderma

KEDUDUKAN SEMASA LIGA SUPER, JADUAL DAN KEPUTUSAN

Dari mana depa mai

Mau lihat ini juga

Recent Posts